When you buy a Lifetime Deal on Appsumo or any other platform, understand it comes with many risks.
- The company could go out of business: If the company offering the lifetime SaaS deal goes out of business or shuts down its service, you could lose access to the software and any associated data.
- The company could change its business model: It could change its business model and decide to charge for the software or limit the features available to lifetime subscribers.
- The software could become outdated: If it is not regularly updated and maintained, it could become outdated and no longer helpful.
- The company could change its terms of service: The company could change its terms of service, which could result in changes to the features and services offered to lifetime subscribers.
- The company could be acquired: If another company acquires the company, the new owner could decide to change the terms of the lifetime SaaS deal or shut down the service.
- Simple decide not to honour the deal
It's essential to carefully consider these risks before purchasing a lifetime SaaS deal and to do your due diligence on the company offering the deal to ensure that it is financially stable and has a track record of providing quality software and support.
Callouts are the best way to tell important info to the reader